The security and safety needs of small businesses often require large-scale resources.
To effectively protect the facilities, assets and personnel of these smaller companies, Securix focuses on comprehensive services and systems. This includes 24-hour monitoring, remote surveillance, Securix hosted managed Interactive Petrophysics (IP) support, access and photo ID management, remote backup of closed circuit video surveillance systems, and more. In addition, we offer budget-friendly bundled services for lease or purchase.
To successfully address the needs of our small-business clients, we offer:
- Access control bundles – Provides you with a high-security, low-cost solution for monitoring and managing access control to your facility.
- Closed circuit TV bundles – Provides local video surveillance offering remote viewing via mobile and remote desktop browsers. Various packages are available for hardwire and wireless installations.
- Phone system bundles – Supports both traditional phone lines and voiceover IP applications with full voicemail and notification features.
- Managed services – Includes off-site hosting of bundled services, helping you to control expenses by minimizing on-site hardware and software needs.
- Photo ID services – Digital photo ID production provides professional-looking visual identification and eliminates the expenses and maintenance of printers, ribbons, application software and servers.
- Intrusion systems and monitoring – Securix provides 24/7 central monitoring, help desk availability and same-day response for all monitored systems.