The successful protection of large facilities demands attention to even the smallest details.
By combining experienced personnel with a deep offering of design, installation and ongoing service and maintenance, Securix has proven to be a good fit for our large-facility clients. These facilities typically consist of multiple tenants and/or multi-site properties throughout North America and the clients who manage them benefit from the standardized procedures, single point of contact and cost-effective evaluation, planning, design, integration, deployment and maintenance services we provide.
To successfully address the needs of our large-facility clients, we offer:
- Low-voltage security system solutions – Featuring integration in the design, installation and support of these technology-based resources.
- Systems that include access control systems, biometrics, vestibule control, key control, kiosk visitor registry, CCTV surveillance systems, intercom systems, phone systems, intrusion and fire control and network solution.
- Evaluation, planning and design – From evaluating and assessing a client’s security and safety situation, to taking the next steps of planning (hardware and data applications) and designing (full CAD documentation is provided at no cost with system purchase) integrated solutions, we work with our clients as much or as little as they need to develop viable and lasting solutions.
- Integration and deployment – Securix can assist with the integration of the latest products and technologies to enhance the performance and value of your existing security and safety systems.
- Training and documentation – With a wide range of custom training options, Securix can empower your employees with the necessary skills and expertise to reduce warranty maintenance costs. These training resources include custom hardware and software maintenance courses, operator knowledge-based user courses to manage day-to-day events and third-party training courses.
- Accountability – Securix remains committed to you even after your system is up and running and offers you ongoing service support to minimize costly downtime. This includes 24/7 maintenance options, services subscriptions with no “two hour” minimum service calls or travel expense charges, and when necessary, outsource staffing that includes onsite technicians, reception and badge administration.
- Inspection and certification – Securix provides subscribers with annual inspections and certification of system functionality, which ensures and documents compliance with local codes. Quarterly, semi-annual and annual fire system tests are also available by our factory-trained technicians.